An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HPS Gatherings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bruce_in_pa18015

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:37 pm    Post subject: HPS Gatherings Reply with quote

For many years some members of the High Performance Sidecar Club met in Maggie Valley, NC for a few days of riding, comradery, telling stories, sharing driving and engineering secrets and building friendships.
When that event disbanded, the group started to follow and support the sidecar racers when they raced at Summit Point Motorsports Park in West Virginia and New Jersey Motorsports Park, in NJ. The last event Louise and I attended was back in 2015, and we are missing the friends we made throughout those years. Since the Sidecars in the Smokies Rally is held in Robbinsville, NC, not far from Maggie Valley, I was wondering if this would be a good opportunity for us to get together for a reunion of old friendships?
?
Louise and I attended this rally for the first time back in 2021 and had the opportunity?to renew our friendship with Doug Miller and Geza Ginzery and his sons from?the HPS Club and many other?friends from the USCA Club. We could not attend last year's event due to other commitments, but have our reservations firmed up for this year. It sure would be nice to see more of our?HPS Club friends at this year's event, and if it is too late for you to make plans for this year, maybe we should try for next year.

Information about the event, reservation and accommodation information can be found through the below link.
?
Regards,

Bruce & Louise Stephens

https://sidecar.com/sidecars-in-the-smokies/

Bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: