An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FJ1200 with EML Speedline 2000 sidecar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sidecar Greg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:28 pm    Post subject: FJ1200 with EML Speedline 2000 sidecar Reply with quote

This High Performance Sidecar is very fast and runs great. The EML Speed 2000 Sidecar Kit includes car tires all round, a subframe that connects to several points on the left and right motorcycle frame, STEEL swingarm, sidecar body (it’s a one and a half) and also features a new Leading Link front end. The sidecar has an integral second gas tank mounted in the exterior subframe. Heated Grips and Super Bike Handlebar. EML is the leading Sidecar manufacturer in Europe. The EML sidecar kit is still available and is running around $12,000. The Leading Link front suspension is $3,600.

I am the third owner. The bike was originally commissioned in Germany. The second owner brought it over when he moved here. It runs very well and is a head turner everywhere I go. The bike is VERY responsive and it's like driving on rails. As the moto had been in storage, the following items were replaced or repaired. The car tires will outlast motorcycle tires by a great margin but were replaced due to old date codes. New starter, fuel pump, brakes, carbs, filters and fluids. If your looking for a scaled down F1 this is your moto! It’s FUN! Asking $8,900. I sm moving on to a CHS moto. Greg Text me at 727-644-2060

Sorry not letting me transfer images.[/img]
52 Jag XK120
66 Cobra Replicant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: