An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hawg Wild BBQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:58 am    Post subject: Hawg Wild BBQ Reply with quote

Probably only the OLD Maggie Valley gang That remind me of a time.... That remind me of a time.... will know what I'm talking about here, but anybody is welcome to read and maybe even respond ---

A few days ago, I was out eating lunch here in upstate New York, and had a pulled pork BBQ sandwich. It was OK, but not at all like what I remember at the Hawg Wild BBQ that we would stop at in Brevard NC. I'm thinking I may have to take a ride down to NC to eat some of that delicious BBQ again.

Anybody interested in going with or maybe meeting up down there for some good BBQ and maybe some riding Question Question
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Ralph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only you would ride all the way there for a pulled pork BBQ sandwich.

If you come here we have 3 or 4 places that has really good pulled pork BBQ sandwich and it is closer and I will buy all you can eat.

Be Well My Not Quite Right Friend Smile
Dar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... let's think about this a little bit...

Lexington IS about 90 miles closer, if I take some pretty boring, flat interstates (I90 and I71)... about the same distance if I take interstates through the mountains (I88, I81 and I64). It is Lexington, isn't it, Ralph?

So it sort of comes down to the question of eating at Hawg Wild by myself and paying for my own lunch, or visiting some old friends and getting a FREE lunch (is there such a thing?) ...hmmm...

Don't know when I can do it, but I might take you up on that offer Ralph. I'll be in touch Very Happy
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
JayBoy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the best pulled pork, smoked ribs, roasted chicken wings, fried walleye, or just about anything else except green veggies, are available right out of Ralphs outdoor kitchen, close to downtown and definitely in the "hood". Very Happy
JayBoy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ps there's no babbling mountain stream nearby though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: