An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G'Day from Sydney, Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: G'Day from Sydney, Australia Reply with quote

Hello everyone in forumland, great to find a forum for high performance sidecars. I like old style bikes with tall spoke wheels, but love modern sports bikes or sports-tourers with sleek looking sidecars, more importantly, riding them!

I have a 1999 Suzuki Bandit with a John Marshall double sidecar that Bob Martin Engineering set up for me in 2001 and have done quite a few kilometres on it, touring, rallies, commuting etc.

I also have a R1 powered F1 sidecar that I race at Australian Championship level. When I work out how to post pics I will post pics.

Jeff

Attention
JayBoy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see your pictures. We have an annual Gathering of HPSs in June in the mountains of North Carolina. It would be a treat for all of us to have you join us there.
docmike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, as Jay said, pictures please
67 Triumph 650 chopper
92 Suzuki GS500 (eldest son)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: