An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

K1300S Sidecar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidebike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: K1300S Sidecar Reply with quote

Interesting topic going on BMW forum: check it out.

http://www.i-bmw.com/showthread.php?p=450138
Doug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: BMW Forum Reply with quote

Really glad you linked to the BMW forum thread so we could read the discussion. I think FastEddies response to BAK04GT was amazingly well written. If I had been BAK044GT I would have stayed away from the key board for awhile. Instead he chose to respond and confirmed that he is one of the very few motorcyclist I would not enjoy meeting and riding with. Happy New Year and here is to a year of riding your pride and joy no matter how many wheels it has or what it looks like. Ride fast, ride safe.
David

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting!
bmcsheehy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like more of the same...
2011 Concourse / California Friendship III.
2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250s
1936 Ford Fordoor Humpback
www.Yankee-Engineering.com
slug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the K1200S with the same EML kit for sale. Nice to see another rig similar to mine. Looks great. Just got back from Bike Week in Daytona Beach with my rig. Drove it down from Atlanta. The wife and I took turns driving. People on the interstate got quite a chuckle from seeing me in the sidecar and the wife driving. I'm 6'5" and she is 5'2". We had a blast in Daytona with the bike. It attrached quite a crowd everytime we stopped. Saw more sidecars this year than ever before. hannigan actually had a k1200S with sidecar in their both at the speedway. I have had the bike two years and I am ready for something else. It has been a blast though. Hope you are enjoying yours as much as I did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: