An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HPS Sidecar For Sale In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tub Maxson

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: HPS Sidecar For Sale In Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to ride due to recurring vertigo. Therefore, I am not able to ride my two sidecars much. Therefore, i must sell both rigs. A 2004 BMW K1200 HPS center hub steering with clam shell opening two seater sidecar. Ample room in car with rear trunk for luggage, and room in the the nose for light weights. Runs and looks very good. The auxillery gas tank in the chair, is filled by the normal gas tank on the bike and both are integrated into one fuel system with no need to fuss with switches to use or file with gas. Additionally, for sale is my 1966 BMW R27 with BMW installed single seat sidecar. Asking $19,000 for the K1200 two seater outfit, and $9,000 for the R27 rig. Call Tub at 513-752-7105 if interested.

I forgot to add that the K1300 has three new Yokohama 175/55 R16 tires with no miles.

I took the road less traveled.
Now where the Hell am I?

2005 Kawasaki Concours
2004 BMW HPS K1200GT/EZS Chair
'66 BMW R27/Steib LS200
'56 NSU Special Max
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: