An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new front end

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ponytail

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: new front end Reply with quote

well i bit the bullet and ordered a leading leg set up from DMC, affordable and should do the job, also a rear shock up grade & new front springs, need to hook up the car brake and away we go whew lots to do. a new shock for the car this spring, a rear car tire also 205/50/17, does it ever end. Rolling Eyes i realize u guys are pretty hard core here, seeing sum really amazing stuff. WOW. Shocked Exclamation i have always been on the odd ball side of things and ran what i had. the suz v strom is odd as u can get. but with this hack and sum really cool mods i am having a blast and turning heads, i ride year round, alabama is year round ridin country,no snow but really cold, 20 degrees monday, Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: