An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aug 27-29 Summit Point Raceway, West Virginia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Sidecar Events & Scheduals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zentime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Aug 27-29 Summit Point Raceway, West Virginia Reply with quote

Several of us are going to watch Mick Boyle and friends race Aug 27-29 @ Summit Point Raceway, West Virginia. I believe there are other groups of sidecarist planing to attend as well. If you're looking for something to do that weekend, come on out and support these amazing racers and what they do. Big Grin See you there!

http://sidecarracers.com/

Our plan is to arrive Friday, go to the races on Saturday, explore the area roads on Sunday and head for home on Monday.

will August ever come............
Kyler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was good to meet you guys there.

Got to see some of these (the F1 passenger is my normal passenger on my Wasp)

drool over these

and enjoyed meeting you guys!
'80 Montesa Cota 349 Trials Hack
Dar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: One of our own on the track Reply with quote

I know you can't tell too much from this picture, but trust me, that's our own Ron riding as the passenger in this racing sidecar at Summit Point. He says it was fun, but it made his stomach do flip-flops and his eyes see double...

And the next day we went for a ride on some interesting backroads in West Virginia - here's a picture at Seneca Rock, WV

We all had a ball Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Sidecar Events & Scheduals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: