An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Southern Blackbird

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cudgel

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Southern Blackbird Reply with quote

Hello everybody, I'm Bruce from Florida. I'm hoping to learn something here and toss some ideas around with you. Seems to be a lot of knowledge on the board and friendly people. My rig is still an embryo but is maturing almost daily. It's my first sidecar. Pictures have already appeared here put up by Mr. Zentime. Thanks again, Bill. I'll be posting more pics as I progress.
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cudgel
So whats taken you so long to post Big Grin Welcome to the forum.
I'm sure apart from learning from the more knowledgable among us (not me) we'll learn something from you too.
Although we are all sidecarrist we are individuals and have our own unique way of solving problems, looking forward to hearing from you.

Cudgel we don't bite.
Sidecarring is different to solo's, and takes some getting used to, but once you do you'll be reluctant to go back to solo's.
Sidecars really are big boys toys Big Grin

Keith Cool
cudgel

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to driving a sidecar and will share my adventures as they happen.
Hooky

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Cudgel Wink by the look of your embryo we might be able to learn some things off you. congrats on the masterpiece so far Clapping

Hooky.
docmike

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cudgel,

Welcome, can't wait to read more about your rig, very impressive what I've seen so far

Worship

Mike
67 Triumph 650 chopper
92 Suzuki GS500 (eldest son)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: