An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Been away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Been away Reply with quote

We just got back from visiting a care centre just outside Stratford upon Avon (Shakespear country), and we made it there and back with our new trailer in tow.

Yes with some support they got Anne standing, what a sensation to look her eye to eye level.

Didn't manage to get many photo's but there's always next year.

Keith
Polar Bear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Yessssssssssss :o) Reply with quote

Hi Keith and Hola Anne,

Fantastic to see those photos guys, I always knew she was taller than you, shortarse. Big Grin Well Done Anne, you really are 'one tough cookie' Exclamation

Glad you have both had a nice little holiday and that the 'Toy Box on the hook' idea has worked Ok. I think a bit of Yellow paint on the box would 'join it all up' quite nicely.

What was involved in fitting the towing gear mate, can you post up some photos of how its been done for us. Question

Stay Safe Both Wink Trev The Polar Bear in Spain
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trev
I had the hook put on from the guys next door to Tony Archer, by the way how's the seat ?

Hope that shows you how it was fitted.

Keith
Polar Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Looking Good Reply with quote

Cheers Keith ...

You really are a photo-journalist .. that set of pictures is worth a thousand words. Those lads in Huddersfield did you a grand job there I thnk.

Our Spanish Dancer Rig also continues to be a good crowd puller, wherever we go and I guess that's a good percentage of the fun.

Yes indeed, my Tony Archer seat is just about pefect, I recommend him every chance I get, so if there are any other Brits reading this .. Mr. Archer really is the Main Man for bike seat conversions!

The Crazy Holiday Season is over for another year down here on the Costa Blanca .. so we have the roads back to ourselves again Surprised)

That's about it for this one Buddy, so be good, play nice and as always ...

Gentle Bear Hugs to Anne xx and Stay Safe Both ;o) Trev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: