An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sidecar wheel
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moses

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

got the wrong link hmmmmmmmmmm try this thanks sidebike http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=439216930&albumId=1272845
Polar Bear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Again Everyone,

I've been Off-Line for about 7 weeks here .. so I'm playing catch up and I've just found the lastest pictures of the Moses project work.

WOW ... that really is some very classy looking DIY engineering Buddy, I am very impressed. You must be feeling wel chuffed Razz

I look forward to following the progress as you go.

Cheers and as always .. Stay Safe Wink

Polar Bear (Former Brummy in Spain)
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moses,
It's looking good, can not wait to see the finished product.
Any chance it'll be done for Xmas Big Grin

Keith Cool
moses

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: which xmas keith Reply with quote

hi keith
im moving factory xmas(downsizing) so i have to get chs frontend finished! i have nearly finished the arms now so im onto machining the wheel shafts etc, at least iv got all the parts its finding time to do it is the biggest problem.
i plan to just be left with a new cradle to build jan/feb and have overshot every deadline iv planned so far but i seriously want it done for the end of feb allowing me a month or so before british nice weather comes along.

more pictures after the weekend hopefully

and yes im really pleased with it so far except now iv decided to fit a standard bike disc on the back wheel as it simplifies life massively?

anthony
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: