An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not been round much

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Not been round much Reply with quote

Sorry folks,

I've been having problems with the engine power wise, it's been getting worse and no one seemed to know what was wrong.
Well I found out the other week, the clutch burnt out, 15,000 miles seems a short life.
Anyway it's seems one of the pistons in the cylinders was sticking so the clutch hadn't been completly disengaged fully.
£300/$400 later I've had it replaced, you didn't have to look you could smell the burnt oil as soon as you went in the garage but I did see the plates and they were well black.

So my time as been taken up trying to find out what the problem was.
I got some info on stronger springs so I'll be ordering some for next time.

Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: