An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Dreams Reply with quote

Yes, Old Farts dream too !! Big Grin

I was in Maggie Valley with all the other HP sidecars. I was Jay Boy's monkey. We were having a good time. I was hanging out, up on the seat, then out. Jay was yelling & doing his thing. I was screaming "Faster, Faster!!" About then, we went into a speed wobble. Both of us were trying to figure out what to do. Then I WOKE UP. The CEO (wife) was shaking me back & forth. " What are you dreaming about? What is this faster, faster?" I explained & said "check my pants, I think I messed them". She said "Go back to sleep. You'll just have to ride in dirty pants." "Love you". "Love you".

Thanks for the good memories Jay Boy & everyone. Very Happy

Bill, keep the pictures coming. Enjoy following your progress.

Dave Hutting (the old fart)
Ralph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave have you ever done any online gaming?
{OF}
zentime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreams Reply with quote

David Hutting wrote:
Yes, Old Farts dream too !! Big Grin

I was in Maggie Valley with all the other HP sidecars. I was Jay Boy's monkey. We were having a good time. I was hanging out, up on the seat, then out. Jay was yelling & doing his thing. I was screaming "Faster, Faster!!" About then, we went into a speed wobble. Both of us were trying to figure out what to do. Then I WOKE UP. The CEO (wife) was shaking me back & forth. " What are you dreaming about? What is this faster, faster?" I explained & said "check my pants, I think I messed them". She said "Go back to sleep. You'll just have to ride in dirty pants." "Love you". "Love you".

Thanks for the good memories Jay Boy & everyone. Very Happy

Bill, keep the pictures coming. Enjoy following your progress.

Dave Hutting (the old fart)

Dave, please don't worry about such dreams and tell your wife not to worry ether. This behavior is quite normal and understandable for someone about to consummate their relationship with a HPS they have been courting for nearly a year. Smile But beware, these dreams may continue for quite some time even after consummation. Laughing

will August ever come............
Ralph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But beware, these dreams may continue for quite some time even after consummation

Very Happy Yeah like every time you get on a twisty piece of road Very Happy
JayBoy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I was hanging out, up on the seat, then out. Jay was yelling & doing his thing. I was screaming "Faster, Faster!!"

Dave, as I recall that wasn't a dream! Big Grin Any interest running Pike's Peak? Twisted Evil
David

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Pike's Peak Reply with quote

Hi Jay-Boy ,
Pike's Peak sure sounds like fun, but I won't be able to do it this year.
Hope you plan on doing Maggie Valley & sure hope you bring that car wash guy with you! Very Happy
I will have my Hannigan ZX14 Bandito by then. Big Grin I hope that you will drive my bike at least one time so I can Monkey. Cool

Dave Hutting
the old fart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: