An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

reading sidecars in the north

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: reading sidecars in the north Reply with quote

I know you can not help me so I didn't post this earlier, so don't be upset I left you out of my plea.
Awhile ago I asked people on Uk sites and in a classic bike paper if they could suggest names and places, of biker cafes in their areas.

I was surprised how many good people answerd and how many cafs there are around the UK.
What started as an idea to visit a few cafe maybe take a couple of weeks out to visit the cafes seems to have taken on gigantic proportions of organising.
Looks like could be away for months rather than weeks.

Anyway reason for this post is,
Having just read the adventures of HPS members visiting Canada, I received an e-mail from a very nice chap in BC Canada, who recommeds a biker (very sidecar friendly) cafe,
6105 Pat Bay Highway, Vancouver Island BC.

So if you are planning anymore trips up there suggeat you put it on your maps, it's full of running classic bikes Ameican and British.

Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: