An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brake bleeding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4t

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Brake bleeding Reply with quote

Hello everyone long time. I still have my RDS rig on the hayabusa . My question is about bleeding the front brakes . As you know the sidecar brake is tied to the front brakes . I've tried all kinds of ways to bleed them to no avail . Has anyone had to do this . Any Ideas would be appreciated .
Ralph

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be smarter than the brakes Rolling Eyes
Been a while how you doing
4t

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing good Ralph hope all is well with you and yours . Haven't been driving the rig much lately but a lot of 2 wheeling , Ive had a few new Indians riding a Chieftain now. Retired 4 years ago been out West a few times Sturgis ,etc.
How about you ?
Ralph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still tripping on my own ignorance as best as i can tell Smile glad to hear you are doing well.
best wishes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: