An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brake Pad Info Needed for Hannigan HP Sidecar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sidecar Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Brake Pad Info Needed for Hannigan HP Sidecar Reply with quote

I need to order new brake pads for my Hannigan High Performance sidecar, which uses Brembo calipers. I believe I need to order a set of Ferodo 207 pads. Can anyone confirm this or recommend an equivalent brake pad. I couldn't figure out how to post a pic of the pads but they say:
FrenDO FD7266
(222)
Brembo

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Patti[/img]
SIDEWISE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is the same brake pad as I use on my EZS with Brembo caliper. If it looks like what pictured below order from Goldfren USA.
[url][/url]
Dar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If what you need is indeed what Sidewise has shown in the picture, it is (or at least was) a pretty common size brake pad. I have two mid 80's Italian bikes (Cagiva and Moto Guzzi) that used them, and I think (not sure, I didn't pull the wheel off my sidecar to check) that's what's on my Bandito sidecar also. Last time I replaced them, I went into a local shop which dealt mostly with dirt bikes and was KTM dealer to see if they could order them for me and they had them on the shelf. You should be able to go into just about any bike shop and get them, maybe not an exclusively Japanese brand shop.
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: