An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a fitness tracker that does this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JensenBreck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Is there a fitness tracker that does this? Reply with quote

Hi there,

none of the Android Wear devices seem worth the money to me right now, despite having an OG Moto 360 that I love. The same would be true for Apple Watch, but I'm (currently) on Android, so that point is moot anyway.
But I want to track my sleep a little better and have a silent alarm to wake me in the morning. If I try with my 360, I know I'll forget to charge it in the morning and it will be out of juice before the end of the day. So, I've got myself a Mi Band 2 for less than £20 to tide my over. It can buzz for notifications, track steps, heartrate etc. and link to Sleep As Android to wake me up at the right point without waking my wife.

But it's got me thinking - is there something out there of a similar price (say, less than £100) that can display notifications and use voice actions, but doesn't have the power demands of Wear or Apple Watch so I can wear it for weeks without having to recharge? I don't use the fancy stuff on my 360 - just notifications and voice control. And I'm not sure if paying out hundred more to have NFC payments on my wrist (as lovely as that is) is really worth the additional cost when I have my phone on me anyway. And this Mi Band I got for £18! seems to work fine for what it does. It seems so close to what I need for such a low price it has made me think there must be something out there similar with everything I want.

So, does anyone know anything that is a tracker with simple notification display and dismissal and voice control for Google or Siri - without having to pay hundreds?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/13/15793198/is-there-a-fitness-tracker-that-does-this

B2B Marketing Examples
Ralph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know nothing about fitness. I just tell myself that that I want to get up at 6:00 AM and i do.
"have a silent alarm to wake me in the morning" Smile No wonder you cant get up it is a silent alarm get one with a Bell on it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: