An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shock Tuning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davebig

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Shock Tuning Reply with quote

My education is continuing, when I started out with 32 psi in front tire I went completely off the tracks!
I did some shock tuning and township road riding. What mine seems to like it minimal damping from the front shock allot like BMW telelevers if you crank the damping way up the shock isn't fast enough to cover little multi bump situations.The front shock actually works quite well when adjusted.
When I got it, it had no static sag at all and then I added air press and it bounced allot, a little static sag minimalist damping it keeps up fine.DB

Ambrose Bierce
bmcsheehy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
2011 Concourse / California Friendship III.
2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250s
1936 Ford Fordoor Humpback
www.Yankee-Engineering.com
davebig

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:21 am    Post subject: New Hyperpro shock Reply with quote

Smile Installed new hyperpro shock from [url]http://www.epmperf.com/ Klaus he uses some sort of formula of course took weight and rear wheel wt loaded and unloaded. Works good makes it easier to be smooth that these things seem to demand (this ain't your uncles Ural).
Spit ruland collar of swaybar on right off on way home from test, McMaster Carr handy as can be Smile !

[/url]

Ambrose Bierce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: