An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Farley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Really enjoy side car,s. I built an EZS/K100 back in 2000 then sold it and built a R90/Ural with Neff Egineering components. Sold that and recently purchased a Honda ST1100/EZS+2. I think I have found a keeper this time. Still have my Guzzi Convert though. I am definetly not a mechanic but hope to be able to get direction when needed. There are some truely beautiful rigs on this site. Thanks, Tom
bmcsheehy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tom,
Welcome to the forum.
Any pictures? We like pictures. Big Grin
2011 Concourse / California Friendship III.
2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250s
1936 Ford Fordoor Humpback
www.Yankee-Engineering.com
Otis the Sasquatch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Glad you're here.

[Because that now makes me the second newest member. Smile ]

SIDEWISE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: New Member Reply with quote

Tom Farley wrote:
Sold that and recently purchased a Honda ST1100/EZS+2. I think I have found a keeper this time. Tom

Welcome

If my thinking is correct you bought Sandy White's Blue & White outfit that was for sale right here in the For Sale folder. Really nice looking outfit and being a 96+ year you got the ST1100 with the much more desirable 40 Amp air cooled alternator. I have a '94 ST1100 with an EZS RX5 conversion (1 1/2) and the wimpy, troublesome, 28 Amp oil cooled alternator which is running pretty close to it's limit without accessories on. I just got to learn to keep an eye on my voltage minder.

I hope you have many happy miles.
Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: