An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summit Point 2014 Planning Meeting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Silver Hmmm? Reply with quote

SIDEWISE wrote:
Dar,

It's my understanding the red ones don't get stuck. Just ask Bill M.

Glad you had a good time, sorry we couldn't make it this year.

Ed & Nancy

That's true, Ed. Neither of the red ones, not the white one, not the red and cream colored one, none of the black ones, not the blue one, and none of the silver ones except the one I'm pushing on in the picture got stuck. And Charlie, the guy standing on the other side of the sidecar in his CLEAN jacket is the guy who got it stuck. All I did was jump off my own rig and help push after it got stuck. Walking around the rest of the day covered in mud did seem to provide a bit of amusement for everybody who saw me, though Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: