An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Busy weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Sidecar Events & Scheduals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Busy weekend Reply with quote

Two events of interest going on this coming weekend in central and eastern Massachusetts - unfortunately, both are happening on Sunday September 13 at the same time.

The first is the 26th annual IMOC (Italian Motorcycle Owners Club) rally at Sturbridge: http://www.imocusa.com/rally2009.htm
All Italian, lots of bikes, at least last time I went, which I think was way back in 2003.

And, for those with broader tastes, the Larz Anderson Classic European Motorcycle Day in Brookline:http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic.cfm?TopicName=Show%20Event&CFID=345736&CFTOKEN=34663567&CalendarEventId=48
Again, lots of bikes, but the Italianness is greatly diluted with other European makes.

In these financially troubled times, IMOC admission is only $5, Larz Anderson is $10.

Anybody heading to either of these? I'm thinking I might do the IMOC rally this year, myself. (if you look through the pictures from last year's IMOC, it looks like a Hannigan HPS rig was there at the gate - anybody recognize it?)
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you've got lots of film for your camera, we'll want to see the pictures Big Grin

Keith
Dar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Film? Question Question Question

Oh yeah, now I remember, that's what we used in the olden days to make pictures. Send it out to get "developed", wait a week to get the pictures back, all that bother. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, if the weather clears up (it's been raining the last two days), I'll go and try to get a couple of pictures for you, Keith.
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
GrigoOntar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the Museum moved....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Sidecar Events & Scheduals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: