An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New member from Alabama

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foodog2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: New member from Alabama Reply with quote

Hi all, interested in more fun on a rig. I currently have a F6B Goldwing with a Hannigan GTL, a Triumph Scrambler with a home made chassis and CSM body, and a R90/6 velorex rig. I have had Sidecar's for 7 years now...
Dar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Foodog2, welcome to the forum.

The forum has been kind of quiet lately, but maybe a bit of new blood will liven it up a bit. Tell us about your rigs, where you go with them, ask questions, or anything else that might cross your mind.

If you want to post any pictures, you will have to store them online someplace (I use Photobucket), post a link to them using the Img button, and they will show up in your message.
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Dar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOPS, I sent yesterdays post a day too early...

Just received notification from Photobucket today that in order to continue using Photobucket for "3rd party hosting" (posting your pictures there and linking to them from other websites, which is what we do here on this forum) I will have to upgrade to a paid subscription on Photobucket, rather than the free subscription that I have been using. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Haven't checked yet to see what they will charge, but I haven't used any other website for this, so don't really know what else is available for free. Any other suggestions from anybody else??
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
JayBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Foodog2 is there a Foodog1? Question

You've stumbled upon a unique fraternity of higher performance sidecar enthusiasts. From all around the world. This group is dedicated to searching for a better performing, safer, sidecar experience. Whether you want to tour in comfort or rip thru a curvy mountain road while the dew is still glistening off the grass you've got the brain trust here for a better sidecar experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: