An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

27 Year Sidecar Toy Collection Being Sold On eBay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: 27 Year Sidecar Toy Collection Being Sold On eBay Reply with quote

Although larger, I have moved to a house without the ability to display my extensive sidecar collection.  Rather than keeping them hidden away in boxes, I will be offering them for others to enjoy.  These sidecars have been collected over a 27 year period.  Some of the sidecars are very rare limited edition numbered pieces, others are rare because they have been purchased overseas by others and brought home as gifts, many were produced years ago and are long out of production and some are just really fun unique plastic ones.  Many of my favorites are the more whimsical ones, but with the large variety being offered I am sure you will find something that must be added to your collection.  I am listing the collection individually on eBay. Currently I have about 25 listed with many, many more to come. If you have any interest in adding to your collection just do a search on eBay for # 252717136370 Once that one pops up you can visit my other listings by looking to the right side of the page under “Seller Information” and click on the “See other items” tab. Remember, check back often because I will be regularly listing additional sidecars as I have time.
Doug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Just listed more sidecars on eBay. Now have 32 listed Reply with quote

Now have 32 sidecar collectables on eBay.

Although larger, I have moved to a house without the ability to display my extensive sidecar collection. Rather than keeping them hidden away in boxes, I will be offering them for others to enjoy. These sidecars have been collected over a 27 year period. Some of the sidecars are very rare limited edition numbered pieces, others are rare because they have been purchased overseas by others and brought home as gifts, many were produced years ago and are long out of production and some are just really fun unique plastic ones. Many of my favorites are the more whimsical ones, but with the large variety being offered I am sure you will find something that must be added to your collection. I am listing the collection individually on eBay. Currently I have about 25 listed with many, many more to come. If you have any interest in adding to your collection just do a search on eBay for # 252738612743 Once that one pops up you can visit my other listings by looking to the right side of the page under “Seller Information” and click on the “See other items” tab. Remember, check back often because I will be regularly listing additional sidecars as I have time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: