An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Went for another ride today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Pictures / Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:50 am    Post subject: Went for another ride today Reply with quote

Even though it hasn't been really cold this winter, and we've had hardly any snow here in upstate New York, I really haven't been doing much riding since Nov/Dec. And feeling guilty about it.

So, when the temps got up into the 50s, the sun was shining, and we had a lot of rain a couple of days ago to wash the salt off the roads, I guess I just ran out of excuses to NOT ride today.

Had an enjoyable ride up into Vermont, rode over this covered bridge and took a picture. (sorry the picture is a bit fuzzy - it was getting late in the day and had clouded up, so the light wasn't optimum, and I had to use a long exposure)

2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Doug

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dar, glad you were able to get out and do some riding. Even a little fuzzy, I like the picture. Here in Tallahassee we have been having perfect riding weather - bright sunshine and in the low 70's. But, unfortunately, I have no motorcycle to ride. I'm in the middle of switching the sidecar over to a newer low mile Hayabusa. Although mine was running great with almost 94,000 miles, I thought it was time for something new. The sidecar is at the painters and both bikes are are in various state of disassemble. Riding season is about here - everyone go have some fun Big Grin [/img]
Dar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Doug,
Good to hear from you. Be sure to post pictures of the new ride when you get it together.
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Ralph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Dar Go Dar ...or are you just happy to see me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Pictures / Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: