An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2008 k1200S / EML Speed 2000 sidecar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slug

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: 2008 k1200S / EML Speed 2000 sidecar Reply with quote

***$24,000*** 2008 K1200S with 10,000 miles.Bike is blue ,silver and black with sidecar painted to match. With all the years of A/C sheetmetal experience i have , my wrist just cannot take leaning over to ride this bike. This kit was imported directly from Europe and installed in 2009. The installation as done with 5,000 miles on bike. This is a first class kit. I can email pitures upon request. Bike is located in Atlanta ,Ga. My name is wayne. 404-431-0944 or wmcornutt@yahoo.com
slug

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lowering price to $22,000.
slug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: