An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Reason Why I do This

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Pictures / Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zentime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Another Reason Why I do This Reply with quote

This past summer Margie and I spent our vacation traveling to Nova Scota to visit with Roger and Brenda at the Yellow Sidecar B&B. http://www.theyellowsidecarbnb.com/bed-breakfast/ Doug and Bea also made the trip up from Florida. While there, we made new friends in Chris and Rana. Chris plays a little guitar and Rana the Cello. Yesterday they sent me a video with a recent duet which reminded me of the trip and what a great time we all had. That inspired me to do a short slide show with pictures of our trip to NS and Newfoundland with their music in the background. Hope you like it.

Friends In The Highlands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXV_LtL2PjE&feature=youtu.be

Don't be shy, if you like it, post a Big Grin

will August ever come............
Dar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, Bill, here it is: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Beautiful music, and some of the places in the pictures looked sort of familiar...

Can't wait for the weather to change so we can get started on this years rides.
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Pictures / Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: