An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Sidecars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Pictures / Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: My Sidecars Reply with quote

These are my sidecars. The first one is a 1999 Suzuki 1200 Bandit with a John Marshall sidecar. The second one is a Kellett/Yamaha R1 Formula 1 race sidecar. Last year we came second in the Australian Sidecar Championship on the latter.

Jeff

Camping
ankof

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice. do you have snow in australia?
Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do get snow in Australia, but not what you could call snow. The colder higher parts of southern Australia get snowfalls in winter, but nothing like northern Europe or North America. The amount you see in the photo is normal in the mountains to the west of Sydney, further south it gets enough to ski on, but only for a short season. I love riding on snow, but only get to do it once or twice a year if I'm lucky. I suppose if you get big dumps of snow all the time, it would get tiring.

Jeff

Camping
ankof

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont like the snow but I guess the alternativs around here is worse. in southern sweden and most part of europe its rainy, cold and dark all winter. the dark is not so bad when you get snow on the ground.
I would like to build a bike dedicated to the winter in a couple of years when the kids are little older. still have to drive the youngest to school, works between april and october but I fear I will scare her away from bikes if I streatch that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Pictures / Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: