An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BMW S 1000 RR combo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Pictures / Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winterbiker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: BMW S 1000 RR combo Reply with quote

It took a little time, to finish the next issue of our Bilangual sidecar magazine SIDECAR TRAVELLER, but know, it´s on the way to our readers all over the world and I´ve the time, to tell you something about the sidecar scene here in Europe, especially in Germany.
Sidecars on Big Bikes are very common, and it´s no problem to get Hayabusas, R1 or in this case BMW S 1000 RR outfits. In the currant issue we´ve featured the first that was built over here. Meanwhile there´s another one in green colour on the road and another one we´ll be finished within two month. I had a great ride with the first rig. Outside a racing track you don´t have the chance to get this combo to its limits. Handling and brakes are superbe, suspension is for sportsmen. However, its a really interesting hack.

And may I show you our new sticker. Sidecarists ride the world like this.

If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact me: redaktion@sidecar-traveller.com

Greetings from Germany

Martin
zentime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Welcome to the forum Martin!! Love the sticker. Big Grin How do we get "SIDECAR TRAVELLER"?

You have an email from me.

Bill

will August ever come............
Winterbiker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Bill,

check the website www.gespannfahrer-shop.de, click the American Flag on the right side and you´ve the choice of a single issue or a subscription. It´s send First Class Airmail. If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact me.

Yours

Martin
docmike

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up a copy of the BMW motorcycle magazine (not the club magazine, the independent one) at the bookstore last week, it had an article about the S1000RR rig. Looks like a very cool machine.
67 Triumph 650 chopper
92 Suzuki GS500 (eldest son)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Pictures / Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: