An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

K-bike project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arbalest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: K-bike project Reply with quote

Well, I posted pics of the front end a while ago. The subframe is taking shape. I have to drop the bike off tomorrow. We have been using a K75 parts lump to get started, but now need the actual K100 to proceed. I will have some progress photos of the subframe, tomorrow.

Mike
zentime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impatient Impatient Impatient Impatient Impatient Impatient Impatient Very Happy

will August ever come............
arbalest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: waiting... Reply with quote

Bill,

Subframe was not finished when i left yesterday. I am on my way to the shop to get pictures. I will post what I have a little later. Also, may going in the Ariel Atom direction for the sidecar.

Mike
arbalest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: K100 subframe Reply with quote

Bill,

I clearly failed at posting photos of the subframe, yesterday. I will try again later today.

Mike
docmike

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impatient Snail Impatient Snail

Big Grin
67 Triumph 650 chopper
92 Suzuki GS500 (eldest son)
arbalest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: K-bike project Reply with quote

Well,

I have posted to the Photos section. Don't know if I did something wrong, it looks like only the address of the photo is listed. Maybe it takes a while to load?

Mike
zentime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: K-bike project Reply with quote

Mike, I fixed the picture format for you in your post.
what you do is highlight the entire link to your photo then click on the Img button. It should look like this.

[img]link to your picture[/img]

for some reason, the links only had the [img] at the beginning but not the [/img] at the end of the link. Also there should be no spaces between the link and the image formatting thingies.

Anyway looks like you're making great progress. Would be nice if the pictures were a little bigger. Very Happy

arbalest wrote:
Well,

I have posted to the Photos section. Don't know if I did something wrong, it looks like only the address of the photo is listed. Maybe it takes a while to load?

Mike
Very Happy

will August ever come............
arbalest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: K-bike photos Reply with quote

Bill,

Ahhh... I clicked on [img], then pasted the photo address. I'll do better next time. Are the photos too big? I didn't resize them. I uploaded them to Photobucket as they came from the camera.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: