An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OLDBRITGIT IN FLORIDA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike hargrove

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: OLDBRITGIT IN FLORIDA Reply with quote

Hey Folks.....been living in N.E. Florida for 40yrs now.....originally from Wolverhampton UK......really did not want to put a sidecar on my motorbike.... but riding solo after both knees were replaced was getting tough!!.....especially with wifey on the back?? (she only weights 115lbs)!! but after "driving" the outfit for about 4 months....I enjoy the hell out of it
did not realize what I had been missing all these years??!! .....
I have a Yami Roadstar 1700cc hooked to a Texas sidecar...installed EZ-steer 6 degree trees and van tire 175x75x16 comtrac on rear wheel....later will install C/T on front wheel....the sidecar came with a wide C/T......why waste money putting motorbike tires on a sidecar outfit? MHO.......
Y`all "drive" safe now........oldbritgit......
Gazza

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi mate, any pics of bike/sidecar?
mike hargrove

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: pics Reply with quote

Hey Gazza.....you enjoying all that snow up there in geordie land? I was in the guards with several Durham lads, always asking me.....
Wen ya ganni yum burmie??
can`t figure out how to post a picture yet? I`am still computer ignorant,
(bloody high tech stuff) ...... oldbritgit...
Gazza

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: pics Reply with quote

mike hargrove wrote:
Hey Gazza.....you enjoying all that snow up there in geordie land? I was in the guards with several Durham lads, always asking me.....
Wen ya ganni yum burmie??
can`t figure out how to post a picture yet? I`am still computer ignorant,
(bloody high tech stuff) ...... oldbritgit...

aye, snows been quite bad,had an effect on everything, we aren't used to deep snow any more, but its melting now
SidecarSanders

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Mikes rig Reply with quote

[/img]

Tried to make it bigger Mike, but I'm a dimwit when it comes to this stuff. Took me 15 minutes just to get this uploaded.
The little woman bought me a gopro for Christmas. Odds are I'll use it once or twice and it'll sit. All the editing....

Thats a great looking rig!
mike hargrove

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: pic Reply with quote

Thanks SS,..... just got back from a week in Arizona.....cold there....glad to be back in Florida?? .... Mike ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: