An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Another story Reply with quote

First aid for the Old

One night our Teddy boy friends got tickets for us to go to Manchester to see Showaddywaddy and the Stray Cats plus a few other Rock ‘n Roll bands.
The Teddy boys and her sister all knocked about together since school, so I trusted them and didn’t want to take Anne away from he friends.
Anne was into this before I met her so she’d all the gear, I don’t dance according to her sister who tried for several hours to teach me the basics.

So they set off in the hire coach us on the bike, just in case we’d shoot off to Blackpool after, that’s how we were no ties so just go on a whim.

The show was great and apart from me being totally out of rhyme I had a dance or two, Anne had a dance partner so she had a great time.
Her skirt flowing whilst she spun round, showing the tops of her stockings, I did think she had a pair of nice legs, hee, hee.

On the way home we all pulled into Motorway services, it was so surreal 1am and three old styled coaches full of Teddy boys & girls pouring out I think they’d come from timewarp. This was 1982 wasn’t it!
Being no shrinking violets they entertained everyone in the service station, me in my black leather jacket and white silk scarf trying to do my mean and moody look, huh! People just don’t appreciate good acting!

Anyway on the way home I decided to call in at my parents, being a Saturday night/Sunday morning I knew they’d have come home from the club and with friends entertaining till the early hours like most week-ends. I usually took my dog for a walk it was a Doberman (long story why they had my dog, no cruelty I assure you), if you know anything about Doberman’s they attack two ways. Having claws like cats (retractable) they leap at your shoulders and pin you down then chew your face off. They are guard dogs that what they do!

So having set the scene, house full of old tipsy fossils Anne in her sixties gear, we enter the house.
Dogs comes to me and gets fussed over and I take it into the kitchen meanwhile Anne comes in and shuts the door (fatal mistake) Dog hears it rushes in sees Anne, dog rushes up leaps onto her shoulders pins her to the door (this is a 10 stone dog).
On the way up to her shoulders it catches her skirt, I come in from kitchen to see, Anne pinned to door skirt over her head Anne’s stockings and suspender belt on full show to a room of old tipsy bu**ers having heart attacks!

Me laughing my head off!Argue!
Couldn’t take Anne to the club for months afterwards.

Keith
Dar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the stories coming Keith. they make me Laughing Laughing Laughing

I didn't know who or what the Teddy Boys were Question , had to look that up.
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
sidecarkeith

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teddy Boys dress like Rhett Butler in "gone with the wind" with Elvis hair styles.
More into 50's American cars caddies & thunderbirds than motorcycles.

My problem is I wrote these stories for my local bike club magazine so a lot of the references are local to me.

Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: