An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enigma2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zentime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Enigma2 Reply with quote

Simply amazing!!

If I started right now, I don't have enough time left to build something like this. Clapping I wish I could read it. Can anyone out there help out with reading it? It looks like he added a reverse to the transmission. Question Question

Thanks for the link Roger. Smile
http://go.to/wilma-roger

will August ever come............
Dar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this website: http://translate.google.com

The "translate a web page" doesn't work with this website, but if you copy the whole page and paste it into the text box at the top of the google translate page you get a fair translation. Be sure to select "Dutch to English" before you hit the translate button.

(going back to a previous forum discussion - partway through this article -in the early 2003 timeframe- he talks about the problems he had getting his new rig inspected and registered in the Netherlands.)
2009 BMW R1200GS
1978 BMW R100RS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> HPSidecar Technical Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: