An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parry Sound SBR 2006 video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Videos / Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bandit Bill

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Parry Sound SBR 2006 video Reply with quote

I showed some footage to the list some time ago, of my sidecar rig in a drag-race in 2006 (top speed, solo runs only). It was an 1/8th mile ‘unofficial’ run, done at the Sportbike Rally in Parry Sound Ont. Unfortunately that video was poor – it was a cell-phone vid clip, and really didn’t give much in the way of detail.

I ran into much more polished footage – as part of the 2006 promo video for 2007 on their website. It’s about 2/3 the way in, and is of a 2 view clip. The terminal radar speed for that 1/8 mile run was 144 km/h. 1 km/h faster than a KLR650 LOL. Big Grin

http://www.sportbikerally.com/video.asp

I’d love to know how to un-imbed this video from that webpage.. it’s shockwave/.swf format, but I can’t download it to my system locally through the .html savepath for the media file. If anyone knows, lemmie know.

I can play it fine with this ancient old P3-800, so I don’t think anyone else should have any issues, though it played better in Firefox, than IE7.

I won't be going to the Rally this year, due to money considerations, as well as the fact that they axed the radar run for 2007 Sad

Enjoy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Videos / Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: