An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Last Suzuki Bandit Bandito

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zentime

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: The Last Suzuki Bandit Bandito Reply with quote

Just wanted to let people know that the last Bandito has been built and is available from Hannigan Motorsports. If you've been thinking about one, this is the time. I doubt it will last long.

http://www.hannigantrikes.com/content/home.html

Last edited by zentime on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
gargoyle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: The last Bandito??? Reply with quote

Does this mean the last one for now or forever? I hope it's not the latter. Sad Sad Sad
zentime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: The last Bandito??? Reply with quote

gargoyle wrote:
Does this mean the last one for now or forever? I hope it's not the latter. Sad Sad Sad

sorry, but there are no plans to make any more. That version Bandit is out of production and would require a complete redesign to do the new one. The focus is now on the ZX14.
Bill
gargoyle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: "Bandito" Reply with quote

Here is where I became confused. Question When you look at the Hannigan site they refer to the new version for the ZX-14 as the Bandito too. Your post was referring to a version built with the Suzuki not the Kawi. I thought they might be getting out of the HPS market completely. I wonder is they will rename the new version. I also notice that there is no longer any ref to any BMW models. Has that also gone bye bye? Anyway thanks for clearing up things. Very Happy
zentime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your confusion, sorry about that. I was referring to the Suzuki 1200 Bandit setup. They only have the one Suzuki Bandito left. To answer your other question about the BMW version. There are no current plans to make more of them. Hannigan is very enthusiastic about High Performance Sidecars as demonstrated by their new offering in the ZX14 and it's debut this year at Daytona. This seasons production of the ZX14 based rig will be limited and based on pre orders so if anyone is interested, they should contact Hannigan as soon as possible.

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: