An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Becker K&K F1 for sale...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moike the Squid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Becker K&K F1 for sale... Reply with quote

Here's a excellent chance to get in to the F1 class by nearly stealing the championship contending K&K that Becker Motor Works is selling...

http://www.sra-west.us/bbs-root/phpbb218/viewtopic.php?t=68

I've seen this thing in action, it's fast... And 15 grand is way cheap for a F1 rig of this caliber. Come play with us Very Happy

Specs:

Quote:

FOR SALE
Becker Moto Works
F1 Road Racing Sidecar.

This is a K&K tube chassis completely recondition with all the Becker Moto Works updates for 2006.
04 GSXR 1000 Power:
Suspension updates:
Geometry updates:
Steering updates:
New fiberglass one piece body, 06 Becker Moto Works design:
New wets with wheels: (included)
SRA West Top five F1 Sidecar in 06.

For more information,
mrbillb@charter.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JayBoy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.badcatracing.com/video.html

WOW! Nice video. Ralph, would you like to move to CA? Twisted Evil

Nice Web Site Mike! How was the season?
Moike the Squid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We finished 30th overall out of 34 for the 2006 Superside America season. And that was with only running two races. The rig runs like a swiss watch, and I can't wait for next season or more track time, which ever comes first.

I've got it up on the stands right now and I'm stripping it down for 2007 season prep. I just dropped the rear shock off with the local suspension guru to rebuild for me, and I have to get a couple new rear axles made up. The stock mild steel axle has maybe a mm. of 'bent' in it right now. Not crucial, but I might as well get a couple nice spares made and properly heat treated.

A full auto up/down WFO-throttle thumb shifting system will get installed as well. The left clip on will get the thumb buttons for up/down shifting. It's either a Pingle kit or a translogic depending on what the price difference is.

The translogic unit is a work of art... http://www.translogicuk.com/tls-ps2-sports.htm

-Mike-
JayBoy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEEET!

How are the boys recovering that ran in the Isle of Man? Haven't heard anything for a while.
Moike the Squid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug is doing well... He ran with us out at Reno/Fernley on his LCR. He's still pretty sore, he broke a bunch of ribs and fractured his pelvis in the accident.

James is doing much better now, he's talking now and they've got him on a pretty intense physical thearpy regiment to get him back on his feet. His broken ankles are finally healing up, and now it's just a matter of getting some meat back on his bones and getting the final cobwebs dusted out of his brain.

-Mike-
JayBoy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: