An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Newbee to the Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlewis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Another Newbee to the Forum Reply with quote

Just learned of the Forum from a response in Rider Magazine a few months back. Been sidecaring over six years on a 1999 BMW K1200LT with an ARMEC/EZS-Summit. It's been so much fun that my wife, Toy Poodle & I have racked-up over 105K miles on it. I will add add a photo when I learn how to.
Marv
bmcsheehy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent,
Welcome to the forum Marv.
Thats a lot of miles, I don't tink I've driven that much my whole life, never mind on a sidecar rig. Cool
2011 Concourse / California Friendship III.
2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250s
1936 Ford Fordoor Humpback
www.Yankee-Engineering.com
legalr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Another Newbee to the Forum Reply with quote

mlewis wrote:
Just learned of the Forum from a response in Rider Magazine a few months back. Been sidecaring over six years on a 1999 BMW K1200LT with an ARMEC/EZS-Summit. It's been so much fun that my wife, Toy Poodle & I have racked-up over 105K miles on it. I will add add a photo when I learn how to.
Marv

I'd love to see a picture of your rig. I have an EZS Summit but am not sure what an ARMEC/EZS-Summit rig looks like? Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mlewis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't mastered the skill of importing a photo to the forum yet. I will have to work on that. My ARMEC/EZS-Summit is an EZS-Summit installed be ARMEC which includes the ARMEC ALS front end (single-side swing arm). It's basicly the rig except the main member is beafed-up and extended to attach the front wheel stablizer support piece. This was done by Classic C Sidecars in New Jersey when they were still selling the Summit.
legalr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlewis wrote:
My ARMEC/EZS-Summit is an EZS-Summit installed by ARMEC which includes the ARMEC ALS front end (single-side swing arm). It's basicly the rig except the main member is beafed-up and extended to attach the front wheel stablizer support piece.

Comparison of my CHS and your ARMEC ALS:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: