An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invite to the First(annual?) Commie bike gathering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Sidecar Events & Scheduals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arbalest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Invite to the First(annual?) Commie bike gathering Reply with quote

Just an invitation to the first commie bike gathering at 1:00 PM on Saturday, June 17, at the Blast From the Past diner in Waterboro, Maine. Everyone is welcome, solos, rigs, non-commie, etc. If you ride, you are welcome. For you HPS guys(and gals?), come see some real LPS rigs. If you need directions, drop me a note.

Mike Lydon
arbalest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: First(annual?) Commie Bike Gathering - time change Reply with quote

Please note the time has changed from 1:00 PM to 11:00 AM to allow time for a ride after lunch. I would love to see an HPS rig show up. I would love to see one in person.

Mike Lydon
zentime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: First(annual?) Commie Bike Gathering - time change Reply with quote

arbalest wrote:
Please note the time has changed from 1:00 PM to 11:00 AM to allow time for a ride after lunch. I would love to see an HPS rig show up. I would love to see one in person.

Mike Lydon

Thanks, for the invite Mike. Very Happy I always enjoy a trip to Maine, just got back from Presque Isle, but I'll be in Maggie Vally on the 17th as will the other local guys with HPS rigs. Have a great time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    An international forum for people interested in modern high performance road going sidecars. Forum Index -> Sidecar Events & Scheduals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: